As your business prospers, a part-time Chief Financial Officer can help you develop financial plans to support business strategy, provide oversight of your accounting and administrative functions, and establish safeguards to mitigate risk. Our seasoned professionals fulfill your needs at a fraction of the cost of a full-time employee.
Your Virtual CFO translates your business strategy and operating plans into detailed financial forecasts (Balance Sheets, Income Statements, Cash Flow Statements, Department Budgets) by month over the planning horizon. These forecasts expose capital, staffing, facilities, and equipment requirements for which action plans must be developed. They also contemplate tax strategies to minimize liabilities while making provisions for quarterly payments. Once plans are set, your Virtual CFO helps you establish performance benchmarks and provides the means to track progress (actuals vs. forecast). Expert counsel helps you minimize the impact of variances as well as initiate corrective action. Moreover, profitability analysis by service or product line can suggest opportunities to refocus sales effort or highlight the need to improve margins through repricing and/or cost containment.
Your Virtual CFO has the ability to provide oversight of all aspects of your company’s financial affairs. This includes:
- Establishing strong internal controls to ensure accurate transaction processing while minimizing exposure to fraud and theft
- Training and managing the accounting and payroll staff – whether in-house, through our firm, or via a third-party service
- Providing financial reports and performance benchmarks within 15 days of month-end closing
- Identifying sources to meet capital and operating requirements and taking the lead to negotiate favorable terms
- Building a cash reserve appropriate to your business model, anticipated growth, and market outlook
- Maximizing the return on invested funds by identifying appropriate investment opportunities and managing relationships within the investment community
- Reviewing and approve all tax filings with federal, state, and local agencies as well as any required Securities and Exchange Commission filings
Your Virtual CFO can be responsible for understanding and mitigating key elements of your company’s risk profile. In addition to developing internal controls, this function includes, but is not limited to:
- Ensuring the company complies with all legal and regulatory requirements.
- Establishing recordkeeping policies and procedures that meet the requirements of financial institutions, auditors, and government agencies
- Maintaining appropriate insurance coverage.
- Monitoring open legal issues affecting the company
- Managing relations with external auditors and investigating their findings and recommendations
Wise & Co LLP CPAs
920 E. Jackson Street
Medford, OR 97504
422 S. 5th Street
Klamath Falls, OR 97601
17 S. G Street
Lakeview, OR 976301
For more information click here
Visit us at on the web
Like us on Facebook
We are here to help with business consulting, business planning, tax matters and help with all your financial and business concerns.